top of page

Child Care and Development Fund Program

18771 W. Keetoowah Circle Tahlequah, OK 74464

The UKB CCDF program is designed to assist income eligible families obtain quality, dependable childcare through the Childcare Subsidy Program. This program often assists parents who are working, are in job training or who are attending school, as well as children who receive, or are in need of, protective services.

The Childcare subsidy Program is open to parents or guardians who are members of a Federally Recognized Tribe that live within the UKB Tribal Jurisdictional Service Area and have children 12 years old or younger. The program may also assist parents with children who have special needs up to the age of 18 years old.

Parents and/or guardians are required to complete the application process to determine eligibility. Eligible families may use a licensed center-based childcare facility or a licensed family childcare home.


Another option is the Relative Provider program, which pays eligible family members to care for children in their home. 

All childcare providers must complete an application and be contracted through the UKB CCDF Program. Childcare providers must meet and adhere to all requirements set forth by the UKB CCDF Program, along with State and Federal regulations to ensure safe and proper care of children.

The Subsidy application and Provider applications are available for down load on this page or at the UKB Office of Childcare. They may also be requested by mail in writing to PO Box 975 Tahlequah, OK 74464 or email or


HLDCDC and the UKB CCDF fall under the authority of Program Director Christie Kirk. UKB CCDF is managed by Manager Kim Gourd. For more information, call 918-871-2799. 


The "Download Subsidy Application" and the "Employment Verification" forms must be filled out by the family. The "Download Provider Application" is only for those who are seeking a licensed provider at a facility or daycare that they would like to contract for childcare services. The "Download Relative/InHome Provider Application" is only filled out if the family wishes to have a relative or someone already in the home complete childcare services.

bottom of page